Have a Look on Our Latest Events
One Week Hackathon
One week Hackathon is a different and interesting idea. It is like visiting different Amazing places from day to day. It will develop dopamine( Hormone-related to happiness ) in your life and oxytocin(Hormone-related to Trust) towards code Talentum in your Brain. Different Interesting Task’s day to day will Impact the way you think not only about coding but also in decision making. Those Tasks will make you think and question yourself about [what, why, how] Which makes you build the great skill of problem-solving mindset.
CodeTalentum WeekEnd Challenge
A Challenge in life makes life more interesting, without it life seems boring right.
A Challenge will help you to discover the best version of you. The version you like the most.
- Principles of Design PatternsIt is Also Termed as Describing Design Patterns, Design patterns can be best described by the following 13 principles 1. Intent what the pattern does, And which design issue the pattern addresses is known as Intent 2. Motivation A Scenario […]
- Advantages of MVC1. Roles MVC Makes Easy to split the roles in a project such that Back-End Developers Works on Controller Logic and Front-End Developers will Works on the Views. 2. Reusable of Code Most of the Cases some components are fixed/same […]
- Design Patterns in SmalltalkA Smalltalk is an Object-Oriented programming language was designed and developed by Alan Kay, Dan Ingalls, Adele Goldberg in 1970s In Smalltalk, MVC is used to build User Interfaces Model-View-Controller Model View Controller is also known as MVC, It is […]
- History of Design PatternsWe know that patterns are general solutions for problems occurring in the Object-Oriented Design the fact is Developers are always trying to provide solutions to the problems faced by them and their developer’s community, In That Process they get some […]
- Introduction to Design PatternsMost of the software developers will take as a challenge to solve the bugs/problems encountered in their daily life while developing software, Sometimes the problem is the same/common for most Developers. So we need something like a design pattern to […]